74HC595 Shift Register 16 Pin DIP | 5 or 10 Pack
A great chip for working with Arduino, Raspberry Pi or other processors.
For example, you can control 8 separate LEDs or all the parts of a 7 segment display from just a few pins on your Arduino board. By combining multiple 74HC595 chips you can control large numbers of outputs, making it ideal for projects such as LED cubes or art installations.
- 16 Pin DIP (dual inline package - two rows of 8 through hole pins)
- Fits directly into a breadboard.
- Easy to solder to a circuit board
- Can be used with a DIL socket for easy removal or replacement
- Multiple Shift Registers can be daisy chained together
Available in packs of 5 or 10 - choose from the selection boxes.